Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

My Thank you letter

To everyone at the Howick Historical Village


Thank you for letting Panmure Bridge school visit the historical village. Thank you Mrs Hill for teaching us the outdoor games that the kids in 1900 played.The game I enjoyed the most was log skis. I also enjoyed playing with the wooden toys, my favorite toy was the marble run. The scariest part was when we had to go school with Mrs White. I never new that Queen Victoria was married to her first cousin Albert in 1840 and that Queen Victoria was Queen in 1837 after her 18th birthday. The best part of the day was when we got to look around the village and the saddest part of the day was when we had to go back to our school.

Your sincerely
Henry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.