Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

My Goal setting and Reflections.

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 2-3

Reading:
This term I learnt how to sumariseng’s things in my own words
My reading goal for Term 3 is to try go up a level and achieve more
To achieve my goal I will need to read more books so it could help me improve my reading and also it could help me go up a level
Writing:
This term I learnt How to write a persausive story and start with a  great hook  

My writing goal for Term 3 is to take my writing to a next level
To achieve my goal I will need to write more recounts information reports and also story’s if i want to take my writing to a next level .
Maths:
This term I learnt how To write a number sentence and Figure out the answers in my head and also when we work together thing’s are done faster.

My maths goal for Term is to order fractions and to understand decimal points        
To achieve my goal I will need to learn about decimals and learn how to order fractions.
Personal:
This term I need to improve my learning

My personal goal for Term 3 is To make the most of my education
To achieve my goal I will need to get involved with things happening in school

This is my goal setting for term 3. it shows what i have learnt,what my goal is for term 3 and what will i need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.