Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012


The fat dog ran chasing the cat down the road., splendid, scintillating  sentences!
Write your new sentence in blue font below the original sentence.
You may use a dictionary or thesaurus to help you find words.




The cat sat on a wall.
Patiently, the old cat waited on the garden wall

The dog walked down the road.  The fat dog chased the cat down the road.

The fish swam in the bowl.
The ugly small fish was swimming in huge round bowl.

A mouse ate some cheese.
A smelly chubby rat munched some of my delicious   cheesecake.

A bird flew to a tree.
A beautiful coloured bird flew to a large tree.

I went to the shops.
I went to the small shop with expired food.


My mum said, “No.
My grandma with saggy skin said slowly no”.

My sister got a book.
My younger sister bought a small book.

Gran walked home.
Nana ran home happy .

I saw an elephant.
I saw a huge ugly fat smelly elephant .



John had a violin.
My friend Michael H had a budget violin from salvation army.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.