Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 3-4

Reading:
This term I learnt how to identify keywords to help me find information quickly

My reading goal for Term 4 is to be able to read clearer
To achieve my goal I will need to find more opportunities at home for me to read
Writing:
This term I learnt how to write a 5 minute snapshot recount  

My writing goal for Term 4 is to to go up a level
To achieve my goal I will need to find more opportunities at home for me to write
Maths:
This term I learnt how to workout maths problems in my head

My maths goal for Term 4 is to go up a level
To achieve my goal I will need to find more opportunities at home for me to do more maths
Personal:

My personal goal for Term 4 is to achieve all my goals
To achieve my goal I will need to listen and focus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.